Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus
PHUKET: A 22-year-old man died after the motorbike he was riding slammed into the back of a bus parked by the side of the road on the main road to the airport early this morning (Feb 19).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Forty nine injured as tour bus hits subsidence undertaking on hard shoulder Samui Times (5 days ago) - Forty nine passengers were injured when a Korat to Bangkok tour bus fell on its side in Klang Dong district near Chokchai farm on the Friendship Highway. Thai Rath reported...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul