Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus
PHUKET: A 22-year-old man died after the motorbike he was riding slammed into the back of a bus parked by the side of the road on the main road to the airport early this morning (Feb 19).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Famous Muay Thai fighter dies in Thalang crash The Phuket News (2 days ago) - Phuket: A famous Muay Thai fighter has died in a road accident in Thalang after his motorbike collided with a 10 wheel truck in the early hours of this morning...
- Vote! German expat dies in motorbike accident The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A 53-year-old German man died after his motorbike slid on a wet road in Baan Manik, Srisoothorn, last night (Mar 18), sending him crashing into a roadside guardrail....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket