Aircraft Investigation Committee investigates Phuket light aircraft crash site
PHUKET: The Aircraft Investigation Committee (AIC), officials from the Ministry of Transport (MoT), and Thalang and Pa Khlok police yesterday investigated the site of the light aircraft crash that killed two and injured two others on Saturday morning (Mar 10).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Aircraft Investigation Committee investigates Phuket light aircraft crash site, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 12 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Planes grounded but vital questions remain after latest Boeing 737 MAX 8 crash ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - AUSTRALIA’s decision to suspend all Boeing 737 Max 8 flights in and out of the country appears to be a prudent precaution. It comes after two fatal accidents overseas involving...
- Vote! US, Canada ground all 737 MAX Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump issued an emergency order Wednesday grounding all Boeing 737 Max 8 and Max 9 aircraft in the wake of a crash of an Ethiopian airliner that...
- Vote! European Union grounds Boeing 737 MAX, as a growing cascade of nations follows China’s lead after deadly crashes SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - The European Union has suspended all flights by Boeing’s 737 MAX planes, joining a cascade of nations and airlines to follow China’s lead in grounding the US aircraft following Sunday’s...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - One dead in possible terror attack on Dutch tram
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Multiple injuries in shooting on tram in Utrecht
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Phuket History: The 1675 Battle of Patong
- - NZ rugby's Crusaders mull name change after massacre
- - Pakistan salutes hero of New Zealand mosque shooting
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - Hong Kong’s Fung Group restores historic Hamada soy sauce factory in Japan, aims to grow condiments venture into business worth up to US$ 1 billion