Airbus to send venture proposals
European aircraft manufacturer Airbus has been urged to submit related proposals for the formation of a joint venture with Thai Airways International Plc (THAI) by June 7 to develop the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility at Rayong's U-Tapao airport.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Airbus to send venture proposals, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! Airbus launches A321XLR Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - PARIS: Airbus SE launched a long-range version of its A321neo jet at the International Paris Air Show on Monday, aiming to carve out new routes for airlines with smaller planes...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Waymo inks driverless car deal with Renault, Nissan to develop autonomous vehicles for France, Japan
- - Recycled bikes get Myanmar kids to school
- - Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia, smallholders worst hit
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia
- - Where to post all of your job positions: Completely free!
- - Vietnam and Thailand top Asia Pacific destinations for Russians
- - Norwegian man seriously injured after van collides with a truck in Saraburi
- - BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
- - Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks-media