Airbus to send venture proposals
European aircraft manufacturer Airbus has been urged to submit related proposals for the formation of a joint venture with Thai Airways International Plc (THAI) by June 7 to develop the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility at Rayong's U-Tapao airport.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Airbus to send venture proposals, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! Airbus revises up jetliner demand Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - LONDON: Airbus SE has revised up forecasts for jetliner demand in the next 20 years led by growth in the new industrial hubs of Asia, while voicing alarm over rising...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Says He Did Nothing Wrong in Call with Ukrainian Leader
- - 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep' Aim for Records at Emmy Awards
- - 3 bedroom private pool Villa for sale Rawai
- - Are dictatorships better than democracies at fighting climate change?
- - Steps forward: The zero waste shop doing more than saving the environment
- - Pakistan Bus Crash Kills 26; Brakes Fail on Mountain Road
- - Travel Firm Thomas Cook Teeters on Edge as Talks Continue
- - Afghanistan's Taliban meets Chinese government in Beijing
- - For ‘pretties’, wages high, but also risk
- - The future of Phi Phi’s Maya Bay – may open for “limited” tourism again in 2021