Ahead of talks with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, North Korea ramps up pressure on the US, asking Mike Pompeo to step aside in future nuclear negotiations
North Korea attempted to turn up the heat on the US, demanding that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo be removed from nuclear negotiations and test-firing a new mystery weapon.A senior North Korean diplomat on Thursday accused Pompeo of “reckless remarks” that had undermined talks between Kim Jong-un and President Donald Trump, and urged his replacement as the US point man. While the regime has criticised Pompeo often since Trump’s first meeting with Kim in June, it was the first time an official…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ahead of talks with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, North Korea ramps up pressure on the US, asking Mike Pompeo to step aside in future nuclear negotiations, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 18 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! US North Korea Envoy to Visit Japan, South Korea Next Week VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - The U.S. special envoy for North Korea will travel to Japan and South Korea next week to coordinate efforts to secure the denuclearization of North Korea, the State Department said...
- Vote! North Korea's Kim Oversaw Test-firing of New Weapon Again VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversaw the test-firing of a new weapon again on Friday morning, state media KCNA said on Saturday.North Korea launched at least two short-range ballistic...
- Vote! Kim Jong-un expresses ‘great satisfaction’ over North Korean weapons tests SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korea on Saturday said its leader Kim Jong-un had supervised another test-firing of an unspecified new weapon that extended a streak of weapons demonstrations seen as an attempt to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - India Begins Restoring Communications to Kashmir
- - Pattaya teacher under fire for hitting girl on head
- - Stranded Tourists Free as Crews Reopen Denali Park Road
- - Hong Kong Teachers Rally, Start Weekend of Protests
- - From tusks to tails, endangered species in spotlight
- - Couple arrested for spate of Phuket burglaries, B600k in stolen items recovered
- - Teachers join latest Hong Kong march
- - Activist opposes B330bn Exxon project in EEC
- - Six hurt in van-truck crash
- - Security Laws Making Australia a Secretive State, Media Leaders Say