Agger Do Do Do – ex-Liverpool star loving Thailand
Daniel Agger is having the time of his life in Thailand and telling his vast social media following all about it. Still only 33 years old, the 75-cap ex-Denmark skipper and Liverpool defender has been in the kingdom since February 24 with his wife, Sofie Nielsen, and their children. During his time on the southern island, he has engaged in several activities such as meeting with fans, cooking Thai cuisine and taking Muay Thai boxing lessons. The Swissotel Resort Phuket in Patong on Friday posted pictures on its Facebook page of Agger and his ch8ildren liberating sea turtles on Patong Beach. He says coming to Thailand is “a dream come true” and after touching down in the capital posted to his Instagram page that “Bangkok is great”. Agger, who quit football aged just 31 in 2016, has had a varied and high-profile life ever since. He has become a qualified tattoo... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Agger Do Do Do – ex-Liverpool star loving Thailand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Liverpool win 4-3 thriller, Man Utd triumph again Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - LONDON: Liverpool continued their convincing push for the Premier League title as a Mohamed Salah...