After summit, China likely to remind N. Korea of close ties
BEIJING (AP) — China has emerged a big winner at the summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un after the U.S. president made surprising pledges to suspend war games with South Korea and eventually pull U.S. troops from there. But analysis say as soon as Kim steps off the plane […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, After summit, China likely to remind N. Korea of close ties, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- Older News
- Vote! The second Trump-Kim summit will boost North Korea. Could it gain even more from Vietnam? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - As Vietnam prepares to host the second summit between Kim Jong-un and United States President...