After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
PHUKET: After 270,000 litres of water being used over the Songkran holidays, Phuket’s three main reservoirs are left with 2.82 million cubic metres (m3) of water, which the island’s Irrigation Office chief is adamant will be enough to see residents through until the annual southwest monsoon rains return.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Water outages to hit Rassada, Kathu The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut off in parts of Rassada tomorrow (Aug 14) and Kathu on Thursday (Aug...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest