Vote!

After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe

PHUKET: Phuket City Municipality has issued a statement assuring that public areas in Suan Luang (King’s Park) are safe, after 18-year-student Khaled Nour died from electrocution after touching a floodlight pole beside a basketball court in the park on Saturday evening (July 13).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe

 

 

Posted:

 

Read full story...

 

Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 15 July

 

 

Thailand News Phuket News  /  Asian Travel News South Korea - Malaysia - Singapore - China - Philippines - Laos - Burma - Cambodia - Vietnam - Indonesia

 

 

 

 

 BACK TO: Phuket Hotel Deals - Phuket Flights - Phuket Travel Articles - Phuket News - Phuket Real Estate - Asia Jobs