Afghanistan signs major mining deals in development push
Afghan officials have signed contracts for two major mining projects in northern Afghanistan, pushing ahead with plans to develop the country's mineral reserves but drawing criticism over the involvement of a former minister in the project. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Afghanistan signs major mining deals in development push, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia poised to resume bauxite mining despite environmental concerns SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Malaysia will not extend a moratorium imposed on bauxite mining on environmental grounds that expires...
- Vote! Victims report alleged blockchain mining scam Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Thirty people have filed a complaint with the police after they were duped into investing...
- Vote! Saudi Arabia signs $20bn in deals with Pakistan BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - The huge investment comes as Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman seeks to shore up Saudi's...