Afghanistan forces beef up defence of flashpoint city
Afghan security forces backed by U.S. advisers and air strikes fought on Monday to drive Taliban fighters out of the flashpoint city of Ghazni, where hundreds of people have been killed or wounded during four days of fighting. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Afghanistan forces beef up defence of flashpoint city, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 13 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! US promises to defend Japan from cyberattacks under security pact SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Japan and the United States agreed on Friday that Washington’s commitment to defend Tokyo under the bilateral security treaty extends to cyberattacks, making it the first such affirmation between the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned
- - Family doubts claim drink-driver son died in prison 'fall'