Afghan voters brave attacks, delays on election day
A suicide bomber blew himself up in the Afghan capital on Saturday, killing at least 15 people as voting concluded in parliamentary elections overshadowed by the threat of violence and long delays at polling stations. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Afghan voters brave attacks, delays on election day, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! PM Prayut kicks the election can down the road Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: The Nation February 24? No. March? April? Maybe May? PM Prayut Chan-o-cha has reaffirmed...
- Vote! Multiple protests demand 'immediate' election Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Protests were held in Bangkok and several up-country provinces on Sunday to demand an end...