Afghan voters brave attacks, delays on election day
A suicide bomber blew himself up in the Afghan capital on Saturday, killing at least 15 people as voting concluded in parliamentary elections overshadowed by the threat of violence and long delays at polling stations. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Afghan voters brave attacks, delays on election day, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 20 October
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Thailand elections: vote-counting begins after calm polling day with King Vajiralongkorn urging subjects to back ‘good people’ SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Thai election officials have begun counting votes in Sunday’s closely watched general election after polls closed at 5pm local time, with unofficial results expected within three hours.The election commission earlier...
- Vote! Thailand elections: voting goes smoothly in first poll since 2014 coup, as King Vajiralongkorn asks subjects to back ‘good people’ SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Millions of voters in junta-ruled Thailand on Sunday braved heatwave conditions to vote in the kingdom’s first general election in five years, as the country’s powerful King Maha Vajiralongkorn issued...
- Vote! Poll in pictures: Thailand's March 24th election day Bangkok Post (Today) - Voters flock to the polls for Thailand's first general election in five years - Bangkok Post...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival