Afghan Taliban delegation visits Uzbekistan to talk security, power lines
A delegation from the Afghan Taliban met officials in Uzbekistan during a five-day trip to the country last week to discuss issues including transport and power lines and peace in Afghanistan, the movement's political office said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Afghan Taliban delegation visits Uzbekistan to talk security, power lines, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 12 August, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! At least 11 dead in Taliban attack on Afghan police HQ Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - KANDAHAR (AFGHANISTAN) - At least 11 people were killed and scores more wounded Thursday when the Taliban attacked a police headquarters in the southern city of Kandahar, officials and the...
- Vote! Taliban Raid Afghan Provincial Police Headquarters VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Taliban insurgents assaulted a provincial police headquarters Thursday in southern Afghanistan, killing at least 12 people and wounding more than 60 others.Officials said multiple heavily armed men wearing suicide vests...
- Older News
- Vote! 12 killed, scores wounded in Afghanistan Taliban car bombing REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Twelve people were killed and more than 80 wounded when Taliban fighters detonated two car bombs at a gate outside police headquarters in the Afghan city of Kandahar on Thursday,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury