Afghan Taliban claim responsibility for deadly Kabul car bomb attack
The Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily fortified foreign compound in Afghanistan's capital, Kabul, that killed at least four people a day earlier. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Afghan Taliban claim responsibility for deadly Kabul car bomb attack, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 14 January
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Bomb scare, suspicious vehicle rattle nervous Sri Lanka amid attack probe REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lankan authorities locked down the central bank and the road leading to the jittery capital's airport was shut briefly by a bomb scare on Thursday as more people were...
- Older News
- Vote! Heavy fighting flares between Taliban, Islamic State in Afghanistan REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Afghan Taliban insurgents are battling fighters loyal to Islamic State over control of territory in eastern Afghanistan in some of the heaviest clashes over the past year between the rival...
- Vote! Russia, U.S., China aim to cajole Taliban into inter-Afghan talks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Russia, the United States and China will this week try to press Afghanistan's Taliban insurgents to hold talks with Afghan politicians and civilians, an important step in a process aimed...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thailand resisting falling into rail debt trap
- - Free emergency water to be delivered to Kamala residents
- - 49 bedroom Patong beach Hotel for sale
- - 3.6 million coronation souvenir coins ordered
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Philippines open for business with China, but stands firm on insisting Beijing respects its sovereignty: trade secretary
- - Papuans Challenge Indonesian Rule at Country's Highest Court
- - Latest K-pop sex scandal allegations expose the realities of women’s status in patriarchal South Korea