Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
An activist has urged the Election Commission to investigate the donations to the pro-regime Palang Pracharath Party at its fundraising dinner last month.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- Older News
- Vote! Voters like Prayut as PM but prefer Pheu Thai as the party they will vote for Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - With the election campaign now digging into its first week on the hustings, the polls...
- Vote! Palang Pracharath targeted for naming Prayut Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - High-profile policeman turned politician Seripisut Temiyavet says he will ask the Election Commission to disband...
- Vote! Prayut barred from canvassing for votes Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha is not permitted by law to help the Palang Pracharath Party...