Abolishing EU daylight saving time unrealistic for now
GRAZ, Austria: EU transport ministers said Monday the European Commission's proposal to abolish daylight savings time in 2019 was not realistic and that disagreements remained over how to implement the idea.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Abolishing EU daylight saving time unrealistic for now, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Prayut slams 'unrealistic' poll pledges Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has criticised campaign policies of key political parties as "unrealistic and...