A look at N. Korea's human rights abuses Trump played down
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — It was just months ago when President Donald Trump used his first State of the Union address to condemn the cruelty of North Korea’s government. But after his historic summit on Tuesday with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, whom he described as “very smart” and having a “great personality,” […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, A look at N. Korea's human rights abuses Trump played down, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- Older News
- Vote! Experts: N. Korean Human Rights Issue Remains Dire, Must be Part of Ongoing Talks VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - United Nations special rapporteur for human rights in North Korea, Tomas Quintana, visited South Korea...
- Vote! Human Rights Watch calls for sanctions against new Afghan defence minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - International rights group Human Rights Watch (HRW) has urged major donors to impose sanctions on...
- Vote! North Korea Human Rights Remain Dire After Year of Work VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Despite more than a year of international engagement and promises of economic reform by North...