A 3rd parent pleads guilty in college admissions scheme
BOSTON (AP) — A California executive has pleaded guilty to charges that he paid 00,000 in bribes to get his son into Georgetown University. Stephen Semprevivo pleaded guilty Tuesday in Boston federal court. He is the third parent to plead guilty in the vast college admissions bribery scheme. Authorities say Semprevivo gave 00,000 to an […] 這篇文章 A 3rd parent pleads guilty in college admissions scheme 最早出現於 The China Post。... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, A 3rd parent pleads guilty in college admissions scheme, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Tuesday, 7 May
- Older News
- Vote! Christchurch mosque attack defendant pleads not guilty Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - CHRISTCHURCH: The man accused of shooting dead 51 Muslim worshippers in the Christchurch mosque attacks pleaded not guilty to multiple murder and terrorism charges Friday and was committed to stand...
- Vote! Accused shooter in Christchurch mosque attacks that left 51 dead pleads not guilty to all charges in New Zealand court SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - The Australian man accused of killing 51 worshippers at two mosques in New Zealand in March pleaded not guilty to all charges in a court on Friday.In an attack broadcast...
- Vote! Cabinet okays Map Ta Phut 3rd phase Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The cabinet has approved a development deal for the third phase of Map Ta Phut port, one of five megaprojects under the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) scheme....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue