80% of welfare funds 'plagued by graft'
Irregularities have been found in the distribution of welfare allowances for the poor in 44 provinces, representing 80%, or 97 million baht, of the national budget for the purpose, as the probe continues in the remaining 32 provinces.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 80% of welfare funds 'plagued by graft', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'