80 miles NW of Nunivak Is., Alaska
Category: InformationBulletin Issue Time: 2018.10.24 06:48:44 UTC Preliminary Magnitude: 4.9(Ml)Lat/Lon: 61.056 / -166.787Affected Region: 80 miles NW of Nunivak Is., AlaskaNote: * There is NO tsunami danger from this earthquake.Definition: An information statement indicates that an earthquake has occurred, but does not pose a tsunami threat, or that a tsunami warning, advisory, or watch has been issued for another section of the ocean. View bulletin... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 80 miles NW of Nunivak Is., Alaska, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'National Tsunami Warning Center'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! 55 miles SE of King Salmon, Alaska National Tsunami Warning Center (Yesterday) - Category: InformationBulletin Issue Time: 2019.01.22 04:47:40 UTC Preliminary Magnitude: 5.0(Ml)Lat/Lon: 58.413 / -155.314Affected Region: 55...