66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
LAHUELILPAN, Mexico: The death toll from the explosion of a pipeline ruptured by suspected fuel thieves in central Mexico has risen to 66, the governor of the state of Hidalgo said on Saturday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 19 January, 2019
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Mexican 'professional protester' has outfit for every cause Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - MEXICO CITY: Some fashionistas pride themselves on having an outfit for every occasion. Julia Klug, a Mexican activist and veteran protester, prides herself on having an outfit for every demonstration....
- Older News
- Vote! Islamic State claims Afghan wedding blast as families bury the dead REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - The Islamic State militant group claimed responsibility on Sunday for a suicide blast at a wedding reception in Afghanistan that killed 63 people, underlining the dangers the country faces even...
- Vote! At least 20 wounded, many feared dead in Kabul wedding blast Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - KABUL - At least 20 people were wounded in a blast at a Kabul wedding late Saturday, a local hospital said, while a witness told AFP he had seen many...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - 5 bedroom Panoramic Sea View Villa for sale Ao Po
- - Cameroon President Assists Militia After Boko Haram Raids
- - Brad Paisley out; Reba, Dolly, Carrie Underwood to Host CMAs
- - NY Police Fire Officer Involved in 2014 Chokehold Death
- - With Eyes On Election, Netanyahu Calls For Closer Ties With Ukraine
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts for Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - Trump Calls on Federal Reserve to Cut Interest Rates
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - US Scraps West Bank Conference over Palestinian Protests