63 killed, 182 wounded in Kabul wedding blast: official
KABUL: More than 60 people were killed and scores wounded in an explosion targeting a wedding in the Afghan capital, authorities said Sunday, the deadliest attack in Kabul in recent months.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 63 killed, 182 wounded in Kabul wedding blast: official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 18 August
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24 Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - KABUL, Afghanistan: A suicide bomber killed at least 24 people outside a campaign rally for Afghan President Ashraf Ghani Tuesday, less than two weeks ahead of elections which the Taliban...
- Vote! Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A blast in the centre of Afghanistan's capital Kabul killed at least six people on Tuesday, police officials said. ...
- Vote! Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A blast killed 24 people and injured 31 others near an election rally held by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in central Parwan province on Tuesday, a health official said. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - The Future of Colombia's Peace Accord in Doubt
- - Edhi Foundation Providing Homes for Pakistan's Orphans
- - Pakistan, India Join Russia-Led Military Drills Despite Kashmir Tensions
- - Ghani Escapes Election Violence That Killed 24
- - Taliban attacks kill 30, Afghan leader unhurt as bomb hits rally
- - Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed