5,000 Buriram citizens register for medical marijuana possession
by Tanakorn Sangiam The 90 day registration period for persons in possession of marijuana, without facing prosecution, end this Tuesday, May 21. 5,000+ persons in Buriram, north-east Thailand, have already registered their possession during this period. A community seminar on marijuana planting and management also took place yesterday to prepare Buriram province as a key manufacturer of medical marijuana. About 250 people comprising of public health officials, agricultural officials, and community enterprises today joined a seminar on marijuana planting and management for medical usage. The seminar was aimed for participants to further distribute the knowledge on systematic medical marijuana planting and manufacturing management to help promote income distribution in local communities, specifically some 3,000 community enterprises in 23 districts in Buriram province. These community enterprises will then be evaluated for their preparedness, and will be determined by the Food and Drugs Administration whether Buriram province is ready to become a key medical marijuana manufacturer of the country. Talking about the end of the moratorium for persons in possession of marijuana, Buriram Provincial Public Health Official Withit Saruesadeechaikul said some 5,000 persons had so far registered as possessors – 2,000 villagers in the Buriram province and 20% of registered possessors being cancer patients. SOURCE: National News Bureau of Thailand The post 5,000 Buriram citizens register for medical marijuana possession appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 5,000 Buriram citizens register for medical marijuana possession, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Sunday, 19 May
- Older News
- Vote! Open to dope: Japanese junior high school students are OK with marijuana use, survey suggests SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Japanese junior high school students have become more open to the use of marijuana, in part due to the influence of the internet, an official survey suggested.In the biennial survey...
- Vote! Buriram eye first-leg winners' title Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Defending champions Buriram United hope to finish the Thai League 1 first leg at the top of the table with a victory over visiting Chiangmai, who are also keen to...
- Vote! League leaders Buriram snap up midfielder Ingreso Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thai League 1 leaders Buriram United have signed German-Filipino midfielder Kevin Ingreso, club chairman Newin Chidchob said on Wednesday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Teaching artificial intelligence to connect senses like vision and touch
- - Tourism still wounded one year on from Phoenix disaster
- - Trump Imposes New Iran Sanctions Targeting Khamenei
- - Cambodia charges 4 Chinese after building collapse killed 28
- - More than 6,000 foreigners prosecuted for taking Thai jobs and illegal working in the last year
- - Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville
- - US: Once-Secret Jeffrey Epstein Sex Offender Deal Must Stand
- - Analysts Unsure Why General Killed Amhara Region President
- - Trump Ratchets Up Verbal Attacks on Iran
- - House Looks Set to Pass Emergency Funding Bill for Migrants