5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
Five people died Monday in a shooting in China's Inner Mongolia region, authorities said. An individual shot and killed five people before being apprehended by police, authorities said in Inner Mongolia's eastern Kailu county. Police did not describe the suspect, provide a motive or say whether anyone else was injured. Gun crime is rare in China, where private firearm ownership is almost entirely forbidden. But guns can be purchased on the black market through online dealers. Regulations introduced in 2014 mandate that police officers carry guns — a change after decades in which Chinese police were unarmed.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Monday, 25 March
- Older News
- Vote! Defence volunteer killed in Pattani drive-by shooting Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - PATTANI: A defence volunteer was shot dead in a drive-by shooting in Kapho district on Tuesday morning as unrest in the deep South shows no sign of abating....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Phuket Opinion: For stupidity, click repeat
- - King aids girl orphaned by drunk driver
- - Thong Lor sex museum hangs out the green lantern
- - Thailand is ‘least miserable’ country in the world again
- - Sara Duterte: First Daughter, Davao city mayor – and Philippine president in waiting?
- - FAA sets multi-nation review of Boeing's troubled Max planes
- - Poll stations in 5 provinces ready for vote rerun
- - The burden of the blazes
- - USAID Launches Latest Cleanup of Agent Orange Site
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, seven killed