5 drug couriers killed in Chiang Rai, 1m meth pills seized
CHIANG RAI: Five drug couriers were killed in a clash with soldiers from the Pha Muang Force in the Doi Nang Non mountain range in Mae Sai district near the border with Myanmar on Saturday. One million methamphetamine pills were seized, according to media reports.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 5 drug couriers killed in Chiang Rai, 1m meth pills seized, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 25 November
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! 9 drug suspects arrested, 6m speed pills seized Bangkok Post (Today) - Nine drug suspects, including a 19-year-old major trafficker with more than one billion baht in his bank accounts, have been arrested in separate police raids in Bangkok, Pathum Thani and...
- Vote! Police and drug courier injured in shootout at Chiang Mai checkpoint Phuket Gazette (Today) - FIL PHOTO: A police checkpoint set-up in the Chiang Mai city area – Chiang Mai Citylife Three alleged drug couriers have been arrested this morning following a gunfight that injured a...
- Older News
- Vote! Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Police Region 8 yesterday put on display 193 firearms as well as more than 310,000 meth pills and more than 2.3kg of crystal meth, all seized in a post-Songkran...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - How Japan manages US trade pressure
- - Indian election: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - Asia markets slide amid US-China trade jitters
- - Tens of thousands apply for pot amnesty
- - Asia markets set to slide amid US-China trade jitters
- - Asia's richest man to challenge Amazon's Jeff Bezos in India