47 New Vehicles and Concept Vehicles Unveiled at GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) 2018
Aug 07, 2018 Picture: JAKARTA, Indonesia, Aug. 6, 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- Organized by Seven Event, the world-class auto show series by The Association of Indonesia Automotive Industry (GAIKINDO) -- GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show 2018 (GIIAS 2018) will be held from August 2-12, 2018. Carrying "Beyond Mobility" as theme, GIIAS 2018 presents the latest range of vehicle products and the latest technology from the automotive industry. GIIAS 2018 is expected to represent GAIKINDO's spirit, raising the Indonesian automotive industry towards the future. The event was officially opened by the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, Tuesday, August 2, 2018 at the Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE), BSD City, Tangerang. Accompanied by Indonesian Minister of Industry Airlangga Hartarto, Joko Widodo took a closer look at the launch of new vehicles and concept vehicles, including a world-premiere passenger car and a concept vehicle that were unveiled at GIIAS... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 47 New Vehicles and Concept Vehicles Unveiled at GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence