47 New Vehicles and Concept Vehicles Unveiled at GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) 2018
Aug 07, 2018 Picture: JAKARTA, Indonesia, Aug. 6, 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- Organized by Seven Event, the world-class auto show series by The Association of Indonesia Automotive Industry (GAIKINDO) -- GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show 2018 (GIIAS 2018) will be held from August 2-12, 2018. Carrying "Beyond Mobility" as theme, GIIAS 2018 presents the latest range of vehicle products and the latest technology from the automotive industry. GIIAS 2018 is expected to represent GAIKINDO's spirit, raising the Indonesian automotive industry towards the future. The event was officially opened by the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, Tuesday, August 2, 2018 at the Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE), BSD City, Tangerang. Accompanied by Indonesian Minister of Industry Airlangga Hartarto, Joko Widodo took a closer look at the launch of new vehicles and concept vehicles, including a world-premiere passenger car and a concept vehicle that were unveiled at GIIAS 2018. Chairman of GAIKINDO Yohannes Nangoi said that GIIAS is a benchmark of the role and growth of the Indonesian automotive industry which is expected to contribute to the Indonesian economic wheel movement. Commitments from the Indonesia automotive industry is reflected in the latest technologies and products presented at GIIAS 2018. Beyond Mobility at GIIAS 2018 This year, GIIAS is supported by 25 car brands that are also members of GAIKINDO, including 19 passenger vehicle brands -- Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Daihatsu, Datsun, DFSK, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota, VW, and Wuling; as well as six commercial vehicle brands -- FAW, Hino, Isuzu, Mitsubishi FUSO, Tata Motors, and UD Truck. More than 250 brands of automotive industry players in Indonesia are participating in GIIAS 2018. GIIAS 2018 hosts the launch of 47 new vehicles and concept vehicles, including world premieres. From Audi A8L, BMW... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 47 New Vehicles and Concept Vehicles Unveiled at GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Tuesday, 7 August, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Indonesian Tycoon Po Sun Kok Wins Indonesia Top Property Leader Award 2019 ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Jul 19, 2019 Picture: JAKARTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Indonesian Tycoon Po Sun Kok was honoured as Indonesia Top Property Leader 2019 from Indonesia Properti Award (PIA) 2019. This award is given to...
- Older News
- Vote! China shifts automotive strategy and embraces hybrids ASIA TODAY (5 days ago) - Jul 15, 2019 Picture: Jul 15, 2019 (China Knowledge) - China is set to shift its automotive strategy to rely more on hybrid vehicles instead of depending solely on...
- Vote! Naps, TV, karaoke: what Japanese drivers are really doing in their rental cars SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Car rental companies in Japan have figured out why some customers are returning their vehicles with barely a mile on the clock.Rather than travel from point A to B, as...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - US Lawmakers Inspect Crowded Border Migrant Centers
- - Pompeo Warns of Threat From Hezbollah at Argentine Ceremony
- - As Pam Grier Celebrates 70, She Finds Peace off the Grid
- - Iran Says It Seized British Oil Tanker in Strait of Hormuz
- - Universal to Release 2 New Films in its 'Halloween' Saga
- - Hanging wires: Another motorcyclist strangled to death
- - Deburring and cleaning plastic components with CO2snow in a single dry process
- - Drone Attack Hits Shiite Militia Base in Northern Iraq
- - Online, Workplace Harassment Add to Dangers Faced by Female Journalists
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-left Party Move Closer to Government Deal