4 EEC projects worth B470bn get nod
Chiang Rai: The cabinet has endorsed four infrastructure investment projects worth a combined 470 billion baht under the government's flagship Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) scheme.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 4 EEC projects worth B470bn get nod, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 30 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Teamwork urged to meet EEC needs Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak has urged Thai universities to join with overseas counterparts and the business sector in efforts to meet the huge demand for skilled workers in the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Art of Ice Cream
- - When India’s government abuses power, the media cheer
- - Is Chinese support for Pacific nations shaping their stance on Indonesia’s West Papua?
- - North Korea Tests More Missiles, Violating Pledge to Trump
- - Blasts Injure 120 Civilians This Week in Eastern Afghanistan
- - North Korea launches fresh salvo of missiles into sea off Japan
- - Fed's Powell vows to act to sustain US expansion
- - Trump Fights Ruling That He Can’t Block Twitter Users
- - Hong Kong Gears Up for More Protests
- - Assam on edge as India’s Rohingya moment threatens millions in Modi’s Hindu power play