4 EEC projects worth B470bn get nod
Chiang Rai: The cabinet has endorsed four infrastructure investment projects worth a combined 470 billion baht under the government's flagship Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) scheme.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 4 EEC projects worth B470bn get nod, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 30 October
- Older News
- Vote! China wants EEC estate land Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - A group of Chinese investors, led by representatives of China's government, has expressed interest in buying 10,000 rai of industrial estate land in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) to create...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments