304 stateless people granted Thai nationality in Kanchanaburi
KANCHANABURI: A ceremony was held on Sunday in Thong Pha Phum district of this western border province to present Thai identification cards to a group of 304 new citizens.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 304 stateless people granted Thai nationality in Kanchanaburi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 12 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Stateless Thais can now apply for birth certificates and Thai ID Phuket Gazette (7 days ago) - PHOTOS: The Nation “Rootless” people, born in Thailand but abandoned at birth – so without any Thai identification number or household documents – are now permitted to file for a...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Setting the record straight
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Police hunt for child rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Navy begins removal of floating 'threat to Thai sovereignty'
- - New Zealand man, 57, found dead on road in Karon
- - Navy launches seastead removal operation
- - Phuket seastead being removing by Thai Navy today