29 bus passengers injured in bus accident in Ayutthaya
Twenty-nine passengers were injured when a tour bus in which they were travelling from Udon Thani skidded off the lane, climbed on a road island and turned one-side up in Bang Pa-in district of Ayutthaya province on Monday morning. Some of the passengers later told police that they suspected the bus driver might temporarily dozed off due to lack of rest as the bus moved unsteadily before it skidded off the lane, climbed on a road island and turned one side up. The driver, identified as Thitikorn Onlert, 34, fled the scene after the accident. Land transport official based in Ayutthaya province said that the GPS system on the bus showed the bus was cruising at an average of about 70 kph. He added that it was lucky that there was a big hole on the road island which appeared to have stopped the vehicle from jumping into the parallel... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 29 bus passengers injured in bus accident in Ayutthaya, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A 22-year-old man died after the motorbike he was riding slammed into the back...
- Vote! 18 hurt after bus slams into house Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - SA KAEO: Eighteen people where hurt when a bus lost control and ran into a...
- Vote! 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - PHOTOS: สวยพันธุ์ไม้ ท้ายบ้าน / อาสาสมัครมูลนิธิร่วมกตัญญูจังหวัดสระแก้ว จุดวัฒนานคร 19 people have been injured after a bus plunged...