25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
The 25th James Bond movie has a title: "No Time to Die." Producers announced the moniker Tuesday for the film that has long been referred to simply as "Bond 25." "No Time to Die" returns Daniel Craig to the role of 007. Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw and Ralph Fiennes return as cast members. Rami Malek plays the villain. "No Time to Die," directed by Cary Fukunaga, is to be released in the U.K. on April 3, 2020, and in the United States on April 8. A few setbacks have marked the production. An explosion during shooting at Pinewood Studios in June injured a crew member and damaged the sound stage. Craig hurt his foot in May while performing a stunt in Jamaica that required minor ankle surgery. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Tuesday, 20 August
- Older News
- Vote! Expats rate Thailand as 25th best spot Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Thailand ranked 25th out of 64 destinations to live and work worldwide in the Expat Insider 2019 survey by InterNations....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tropical Storm Warning Discontinued in Bahamas
- - 'Bull' Wins Top Prize at Deauville
- - Afghan Government Says Elections First, Peace Deal Afterward
- - Bangkok losing its gloss
- - Congo: Confirmed Ebola Deaths Near 2,000, Cases Over 3,000
- - Zimbabwe's Mugabe Gets Tepid Turnout at Final Public Sendoff
- - Osama bin Laden's son Hamza killed in U.S. raid, Trump says
- - Afghan Taliban send team to Russia after U.S. talks collapse
- - US Hospital Ship Dispatched for Migrants in Trinidad and Tobago
- - Bangladesh tries to muffle the siren song of the capital