25 confirmed dead in Kyoto anime studio arson
KYOTO, Japan: A total of 25 people were confirmed dead after a man ignited a flammable liquid at an animation studio in Kyoto on Thursday, local police said, making it the country's worst case of arson in decades.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 25 confirmed dead in Kyoto anime studio arson, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 18 July
- Older News
- Vote! Capital bombing, arson reports on way Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Complete police investigation reports on the bombing and arson attacks in Bangkok and Nonthaburi will be forwarded to the prosecutor within 84 days, according to deputy national police chief Srivara...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hoax Chinese police cars on the streets of Australia spark alarm
- - Southeast Asia moves to cool lucrative online gambling industries amid China clampdown
- - The Next Unicorn Startup Might Be in a US Government Lab
- - Iran Tanker Sails From Gibraltar
- - Danish PM: Trump's Idea of Buying Greenland is 'Absurd'
- - Activists: Airstrikes Halt Turkish Convoy on Road in Syria
- - Afghanistan blasts wound dozens on Independence Day
- - Jeju, Bangkok, Da Nang top 3 travel picks for South Koreans
- - Universities must collaborate to meet huge EEC demand: Somkid
- - Sudan's Bashir got $90m from Saudi, investigator tells court