240 graphic IP brands exhibit at 2019 Creative Expo Taiwan
Apr 25, 2019 Picture: Fair On the Move - Licensing in Taipei Expo Park - Expo Dome, April 24-28 25 April 2019, Taipei, TAIWAN --( ASIA TODAY )-- The annual Creative Expo Taiwan IP licensing exhibition takes place again at Taipei Expo Park - Expo Dome from April 24 to 28. A total of 240 graphic IP brands exhibit their work, which includes everything from illustration to original characters and repeat pattern design. The exhibition is free to enter and open to the public from April 26 to 28, while the first two days (April 24 to 25) are reserved for professional buyers only. Aside from the exhibitors’ booths, a number of curated spaces highlight industry trends; Talent 100 is a platform of one hundred emerging artists, designers, and illustrators; along with Talent 100 Moves, which features an AR experience called Black and Blue Cosmos; FASHION X ILLUSTRATION brings illustrators together with fashion designers in association with FashionBlock Taipei; Food Court focuses on IP licensing for food and beverage products; Gashapon is a wall of one hundred capsule vending machines featuring seventy different toy brands; and at Stage, IP On the Move is a licensing forum that unearths inside knowledge from professional graphic design licensees. (D1) Character The Character area of the main exhibition hall is dedicated to original character design from Taiwan and overseas, giving buyers and the public an opportunity to meet the artists behind their favorite cartoon characters. Among this year’s exhibitors, LINE Creators Market celebrates its fifth anniversary by showcasing fifty independent artists on its booth, including The Haughty Smelly Cat by Mochi dad, Corgi Dog KaKa by MATILDE, Lousy girlfriend by Tsun Hui Chang 2.0, and Textbook goes koo-koo! by Turtle Liu. Other exhibitors include INDOT IMAGE CO.,LTD and Taipei’s Check Inn hotel, which... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 240 graphic IP brands exhibit at 2019 Creative Expo Taiwan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Thursday, 25 April
- Older News
- Vote! In a first for Asia, Taiwan legalises gay marriage PHuket Hotel Deals News (4 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentAsia May 18th 2019| TAIPEI JUBILANT CHEERS erupted from tens of thousands of demonstrators packed in rainy streets...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach