1MDB scandal: Malaysia to issue summonses to Goldman Sachs’ London, Hong Kong units
Malaysian prosecutors on Monday said they would issue summonses to units of US investment bank Goldman Sachs in London and Hong Kong, requiring them to respond by June to criminal charges filed against them last year. Soon after being elected in May, the country’s new government charged three units of Goldman Sachs with misleading investors by making untrue statements and omitting key facts in relation to bond issues totalling US$6.5 billion for state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB). …... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 1MDB scandal: Malaysia to issue summonses to Goldman Sachs’ London, Hong Kong units, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 18 March
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! 'Free Hong Kong:' Protesters pressure China ahead of G-20 summit CNBC - ASIA (Today) - About 10,000 people in Hong Kong protested Wednesday to urge this week's G-20 summit to take up what they say is an urgent need for increased democracy in the former...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong court overturns Tsang's misconduct conviction Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: A Hong Kong court on Wednesday threw out former Chief Executive Donald Tsang's conviction for misconduct relating to a property deal while in office....
- Vote! ‘Hong Kong is a city in China – we have many more’: academic Gao Jian defends Beijing’s governance at regional conference SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Beijing finds itself under scrutiny as a result of protests in Hong Kong opposing a controversial extradition bill and international criticism of the internment of Uygur Muslims in Xinjiang. However,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket
- - Eric Trump Says He Was Spit on at Chicago Cocktail Lounge
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Phuket in the Top Ten list of Best Places to Visit
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tuk-tuk baby birth! Cop barbershop? Deep south SIM card registry? || June 26