1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
Roger Ng, a former Goldman Sachs banker accused of playing a role in defrauding sovereign wealth fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), will return to the US to face criminal charges against him, his lawyer said on Thursday. Ng will waive extradition to the US on Friday during an appearance in a court in Malaysia, according to his lawyer Marc Agnifilo. Ng intends to plead not guilty when he appears in a US federal court, Agnifilo said. Ng, who left Goldman Sachs in the spring of 2014, has...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! ‘Nowhere they can hide’: Malaysia’s new hard-nosed police chief Abdul Hamid calls out 1MDB fugitive financier Jho Low SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Come back to face justice because you cannot hide forever – that was the message from Malaysia’s hard-nosed new police chief to fugitive financier Jho Low, believed to be the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14
- - Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest
- - 3 bedroom Private Pool Villa for sale Chalong
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks