19 provinces on downpour alert
Low pressure over Myanmar will create downpours and possible flash floods in 19 provinces, the Meteorological Department warned on Sunday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 19 provinces on downpour alert, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 21 October
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand Samui Times (Today) - A tsunami alert has been declared for six southern Thai provinces following two earthquakes in the Indian Ocean. Thailand’s Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation issued the alert on Saturday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival