156 dead as blasts hit Sri Lanka churches, hotels
COLOMBO: A string of blasts ripped through high-end hotels and churches holding Easter services in Sri Lanka on Sunday, killing at least 156 people, including 35 foreigners.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 156 dead as blasts hit Sri Lanka churches, hotels, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 21 April
- Older News
- Vote! Blasts Injure 120 Civilians This Week in Eastern Afghanistan VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province, a stronghold of Islamic State's Khursan branch, was hit with more than a dozen bomb blasts recently, wounding more than 120 people, including 30 children. Among...
- Vote! Sri Lanka withdraws emergency law imposed after Easter attacks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka on Friday withdrew an emergency law imposed after Easter Sunday attacks in April, a military spokesman said. ...
- Vote! U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - A senior U.S. State Department official warned on Tuesday that Sri Lanka's appointment of a war veteran accused of serious human rights violations as head of its army could affect...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Commemoration of 400th Anniversary of Slavery Brings Calls for Reflection, Unity
- - G-7 Meets in France
- - Trump Touts USMCA in Meeting with Canada PM Trudeau
- - Explainer: Migrant Protection Protocols