10m meth pills found on truck heading to Pathum Thani
LAMPANG: Police seized about 10 million speed pills found inside a cargo container on the back of a truck heading to Talad Thai market in Pathum Thani on Tuesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 10m meth pills found on truck heading to Pathum Thani, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 8 January
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Motorbike driver crushed by cement truck in Thalang, Phuket Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - A cement truck driver has been charged with reckless driving causing death after a motorbike driver died at the scene after being run over by the cement truck in Thalang...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Two men caught with 2,000 meth pills in Phuket Town The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A team of officers from the Phuket Provincial Police caught two men in possession of more than 2,000 methamphetamine pills (ya ba) in Phuket Town on Thursday (June 13)....
- Older News
- Vote! Students join cops on beat Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - With only two police officers to patrol the vast Muang Ek community in Pathum Thani per shift, deterring crime had been a near-impossible mission....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Japan protests Chinese activity near disputed East China Sea islands
- - Protesters leave key roads after historic Hong Kong rally
- - ADB says loan talks ongoing after Pakistan claims $3.4 billion agreed
- - Urbanisation, commercial farms threaten Asia's forests, UN warns
- - Asia markets mostly higher; Fed meeting set to kick off