1,000 illegals nabbed in Pathum Thani
Police yesterday round up 1,000 foreigners as part of the government’s “x-ray” operation in Pathum Thani’s Klong Luang district. Crackdown part of government’s ‘xray’ operation aimed to find those who overstay their visas or engage in unlawful acts TO FULFIL his vow to deport some 7,000 foreigners who have overstayed their visa by the end of this month, acting Immigration Police chief Pol Maj-General Surachate Hakpal yesterday led some 1,000 officers to “x-ray” 25 locations in Pathum Thani’s Klong Luang district. They are seeking foreigners living unlawfully in the Kingdom, as well as drug and arms suspects. Surachate, better known as “Big Joke”, said the officers, including police commandos, had initially found over 1,000 foreigners in Klong Luang. Surachate said the “X-Ray Outlaw Foreigners” operation was part of the government’s policy for the Army, police and administrators to crack down on transnational criminals across the country. The crackdown is specifically... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 1,000 illegals nabbed in Pathum Thani, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- Older News
- Vote! Bangkok air still 'unhealthy' as PM 2.5 persists Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Hazardous particulate levels were detected in seven districts of Bangkok and in areas of five...
- Vote! Bangkok air still unhealthy Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Hazardous particulate levels were detected in seven district of Bangkok and in areas of five...