‘Too many cables’ blamed for high-voltage blowout
PHUKET: Too many cables hanging off a single power pole have been blamed for high-voltage power cables arcing and sending out intense sparks in Kamala today (Jan 14), raising concerns of people in the area suffering electric shocks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, ‘Too many cables’ blamed for high-voltage blowout, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 14 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Power outage scheduled for Thalang The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) Thalang branch has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Thalang on Thursday (Apr 25) as work is...
- Older News
- Vote! Power outage in Chalong announced The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) Chalong branch has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Chalong on Wednesday (Apr 24) as work is...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says