‘Too many cables’ blamed for high-voltage blowout
PHUKET: Too many cables hanging off a single power pole have been blamed for high-voltage power cables arcing and sending out intense sparks in Kamala today (Jan 14), raising concerns of people in the area suffering electric shocks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, ‘Too many cables’ blamed for high-voltage blowout, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 14 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Electricity outage to hit Rawai The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Rawai tomorrow (Aug 21) as work is carried out on...
- Vote! Major power outage to hit Pa Khlok The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Pa Khlok on Thursday (Aug 22) as work is carried...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say
- - Pompeo Praises Denmark After Trump Cancels State Visit