Sous Chef (Spanish Specialty Chef)
We are looking for a Spanish Specialty Chef (Sous Chef) to join our Pre-Opening Team. Essential Skills & Profile: • Spanish Nationality • Excellent English communication and organizational skills • With good background in International and Spanish Cuisines • Minimum 4 years ...... If you wish to read the full job employment post article, plus many more jobs articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Sous Chef (Spanish Specialty Chef), simply click on 'Read full story' below, but please give us a 'LIKE' or share 1st
Published By: Hospitality Jobs - Tuesday, 25 June
- Jobs posted in the last 24 hours
- Vote! Sous Chef - Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hospitality Jobs (Today) - About us Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific is located opposite one of the most speculator beaches along the picturesque Central Coast of NSW. Our dynamic and successful hotel is looking for...
- Vote! Sous Chef - Speciality Hospitality Jobs (Today) - Address Fountain Views is looking for Sous Chef - Specialty to join our pre-opening team 2nd quarter of 2019. Essential Skills & Profile Required: - Diploma from culinary school...
- Jobs Posted In The Last 7 Days
- Vote! Chef de Partie (193459) Hospitality Jobs (2 days ago) - About us Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder? And a position that allows a fantastic work life balance working 4 days out of 7? Then...
- Vote! Commis II -Ranches Hospitality Jobs (3 days ago) - Commis 2 help prepare ingredients and do any tasks the chef de partie needs assistance with. In most kitchens, commis chefs are regularly moved around the kitchen so they will...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Store Manager - Chloe - Kuwait
- - SHENZHEN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ASAP
- - SHANXI HIGH SCHOOL, asap
- - Sous Chef - Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
- - Chef De Partie & Commis Chef
- - PINGDINGSHAN SCHOOL, asap
- - Intern - Front Office - InterContinental Residence Suites Dubai Festival City
- - Restaurant & Bars Manager
- - Assistant Food and Beverage Manager - Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
- - - Volunteers for an Experimental Art Collective - by EbyLau