SOUS CHEF (PREFERABLY INDIAN / NEPALI)
Sous Chef Cuisine Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard. 2. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks. 3. Able to estimate the daily ...... If you wish to read the full job employment post article, plus many more jobs articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SOUS CHEF (PREFERABLY INDIAN / NEPALI), simply click on 'Read full story' below, but please give us a 'LIKE' or share 1st
Published By: Hospitality Jobs - Sunday, 23 June
- Jobs posted in the last 24 hours
- Vote! Sous Chef - Cornerstone Hospitality Jobs (Today) - You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations....
- Vote! Demi Chef De Partie - North Indian Cuisine Hospitality Jobs (Yesterday) - x You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Demi Chef de Partie is responsible to assist in the kitchen, contributing...
- Jobs Posted In The Last 7 Days
- Vote! Sous Chef - Brasserie Bocuse Hospitality Jobs (Yesterday) - The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Sous Chef. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Chef de partie - Brasserie Bocuse
- - Chef de Partie - Pierre's Bistro and Bar - InterContinental Dubai Festival City
- - General Technician-Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira
- - Sales Deputy Department Manager (Metal Sheet/Steel)
- - Head Chef, Hayman Village - InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
- - Income Audit Officer
- - Cook
- - Steward Attendant
- - Consultancy - The Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS) Regional Household Survey Expert, EAPRO, Bangkok, Thailand
- - Invoice Coordinator / Finance Coordinator