SOUS CHEF (PREFERABLY INDIAN / NEPALI)
Sous Chef Cuisine Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard. 2. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks. 3. Able to estimate the daily ...... If you wish to read the full job employment post article, plus many more jobs articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SOUS CHEF (PREFERABLY INDIAN / NEPALI), simply click on 'Read full story' below, but please give us a 'LIKE' or share 1st
Published By: Hospitality Jobs - Sunday, 23 June
- Jobs Posted In The Last 7 Days
- Vote! Sous Chef - Indian ( Banquet) Hospitality Jobs (2 days ago) - You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations....
- Vote! Chef de Partie - Female Hospitality Jobs (2 days ago) - JOB PURPOSE: To be responsible for the running of the kitchen section assigned to him by the Sous Chef. Assist the Sous Chef in all aspects of hot and cold...
- Vote! Junior Sous Chef - Main Kitchen Hospitality Jobs (3 days ago) - We are excited to find the next Heartist® Sous Chef - Main Kitchen to join the Raffles Dubai team! Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - [Full-time] NNES Wanted to teach maths at education center
- - Staff Engineer, Data Analytics Engineering
- - Plant Planning Engineer
- - Vet Territory Executive
- - Learning Manager – Banyan Tree Krabi
- - Sales and Marketing Manager (Arabic)
- - Government Relations Advisor/Manager
- - Revenue Analyst and Reservation Executive
- - Senior Account Executive - Bangkok
- - [Full-time] Looking for many NES teachers for all over Thailand at malagor