Human Resources Assistant- Hyatt Regency Shenzhen Airport
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers. Qualifications University Degree/Diploma - preference given to Human Resources or business-related degrees /· Experience of working in hotel-related operational ...... If you wish to read the full job employment post article, plus many more jobs articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Human Resources Assistant- Hyatt Regency Shenzhen Airport, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but please give us a 'LIKE' or share 1st
Published By: Hospitality Jobs - Friday, 8 March
- Jobs posted in the last 24 hours
- Vote! Director, Human Resources – RCI APAC, Global DAE Hospitality Jobs (Yesterday) - Director, Human Resources - RCI APAC, Global DAE What you'll do Apply For Job Summary: This role manages, develops and leads the HR function in the areas of talent acquisition,...
- Vote! Head of Human Resources (e-Commerce), Bangkok, Thailand Career Jet Thailand (Yesterday) - Thailand - Head of Human Resources (e-Commerce), Bangkok, Thailand [Description] Job Summary The Head of Human Resources will create and lead strategic people initiatives for the company. ......
- Jobs Posted In The Last 7 Days
- Vote! Training Manager & Assistant Human Resources Career Jet Thailand (2 days ago) - The Teak Hotel Maesot - Tak - Able to conducts training and orientation programs for associates. - Prepares, communicates and implements an annual training plan for the hotel - Strong.........
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 English teachers and 3 Homeroom teachers for IEP needed
- - Sous Chef - Annamaya
- - Internship for students - Front Office (September/October start date)
- - Teach English In Thailand -Immediate/ November 2019- Start dates
- - Filipino teacher parttime job Charoen Nakorn
- - Events Waiter/Waitress (September 2019)
- - Assistant Manager - Guest Services (Nights)
- - Bell Attendant - Bell Desk
- - Revenue Analyst - Part Time
- - Cluster Marketing Trainee (June 2019)