HR Manager - General Manager's Office
Human Resource Managers should have HR generalist knowledge, and be versed in the areas of workforce planning, associate and labor relations, employee counseling and local diversity initiatives. This position will report to the Director of General Manager's Office. This person must ...... If you wish to read the full job employment post article, HR Manager - General Manager's Office, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but please give us a 'LIKE' or share 1st
Published By: Hospitality Jobs - Saturday, 30 December, 2017
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trainee (m/w) (Werk China)
- - Just need 1 sincere teacher near Hong Kong soon!!
- - [Full-time] Thai Teachers at Arna Education and Services Co., Ltd
- - Sales Manager (Building Automation)
- - Tenure-Track Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in American Studies
- - Service Engineer (Electrical, PLC) (35,000 -55,000 THB/mth)
- - Assistant Director of Engineer and Projects
- - Communication and PR Manager,Based in CHIANGMAI
- - Senior Manager, Category Management and Brand Activation
- - Perfect&Limited vacancies in any popular city!!