Going to the desert – life as an English teacher in Saudi Arabia
When I took the CELTA and dared to dream of the many foreign lands I would travel to with my qualification, Saudi Arabia was not on the top of that list. In fact, it wasn’t even in the top ten. That was over three years ago, and still I live in this hot, sandy and conservative country. I’m sure you know about the financial benefits, but what else is there? Why did I stay? Well, for a start; Saudi is not for everyone. I have seen handfuls of young... If you wish to read the full job employment post article, Going to the desert – life as an English teacher in Saudi Arabia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but please give us a 'LIKE' or share 1st
Published By: Tefjo Jobs World - Thursday, 2 March, 2017
- Jobs Posted In The Last 7 Days
- Vote! M2R EDUCATION: Primary Teacher, Riyadh Guardian Jobs (Yesterday) - Tax free salary, free family / single accommodation, transportation, ret flights, work visa, medical: M2R...
- Vote! ASTUTE EDUCATION LIMITED: Secondary Teacher Guardian Jobs (2 days ago) - Tax Free - £22 - 30,000 PA, Free Accommodation, Transport, Medical Insurance, Visa, Flight: ASTUTE...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Channel Marketing Assistant (m/f)
- - Come and teach English in Hangzhou China – Enjoy your life in the heaven on earth
- - Escape from the cold, teach English in the South of Vietnam 5 positions available in Bien Hoa city
- - Teach English in Thailand, China, VietNam and other Asia countries – up to 3000 USD/month
- - AVP - Head of Market Conduct (Branch Audit) - Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
- - Management Trainee (Young Executive Program) - Healthcare Business - DKSH (Thailand) Limited
- - Sales Supervisor - Miki Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- - M2R EDUCATION: Biology Teacher, South Korea
- - EMPOWERING LEARNING: Early Years Teacher
- - In House Resort Host Supervisor - Kirra Beach