Ruen Tai Boutique, located at 94/4 Moo 1 Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿899.
Name: Ruen Tai Boutique
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 94/4 Moo 1 Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Laundry service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿899
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Ruen Tai Boutique, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Ruen Tai Boutique.
About Ruen Tai Boutique
Ruen Tai Boutique is located at 94/4 Moo 1 Sakh, Thalan, Phuket in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. When you stay at Ruenthai Boutique in Sa Kh, you’ll be near the airpor, a 4-minute drive from Mai Khao Beach and 5 minutes from Nai Yang Beach. This hotel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Bang Tao Beach and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Sirinat National Park.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the Ruen Tai Boutique in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Marina Express-AVIATOR-Phuket Airport - Marina Express-AVIATOR-Phuket Airport is located at 130 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket Airport, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,409. Continue Reading
- Khao Oat airport - Khao Oat airport is located at 34/11 Moo 6, Soi Naiyang 13, Maikhao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- The Point at Airport - The Point at Airport is located at 90/12, Soi Naiyang 16, Sakhu, Talang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
- The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel - The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel is located at 19/16, Soi Naiyang16, Moo1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,757. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay - Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay is located at 14/7 Moo 1, Sanambin Road, Mai Khao Beach in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- David Residence - David Residence is located at 36/7 Moo 6, Maikhow,Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
- Proud Phuket Hotel - Proud Phuket Hotel is located at 135, Soi Naiyang 2, Saku, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,685. Continue Reading
- S2 Airport Residence - S2 Airport Residence is located at 89/7 Moo 1 Naiyang Soi 16, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- The Luna - The Luna is located at 19/9 Moo 1 Soi Naiyang 16 Tambon Sa Khu Aumper Thalang in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Villa - Phuket Airport Villa is located at 23/4 Moo 1, T.sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Ruen Tai Boutique, Thalang and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Ruen Tai Boutique in Thalang and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Ruen Tai Boutique in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Ruen Tai Boutique, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Ruen Tai Boutique, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Ruen Tai Boutique, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Ruen Tai Boutique, or around Thalang on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Ruen Tai Boutique for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Ruen Tai Boutique, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Ruen Tai Boutique is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Ruen Tai Boutique or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Ruen Tai Boutique or Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Ruen Tai Boutique or Thalang have?
The Ruen Tai Boutique offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 5 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Parking - Laundry service and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Ruen Tai Boutique and Thalang, simply follow the Ruen Tai Boutique page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Ruen Tai Boutique for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Ruen Tai Boutique to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Ruen Tai Boutique and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the Ruen Tai Boutique but also interested in purchasing a Thalang plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Ruen Tai Boutique. Here to help 🙂