Phuket Airport Villa, located at 23/4 Moo 1, T.sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,499.
Name: Phuket Airport Villa
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 23/4 Moo 1, T.sakoo, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 7.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:30 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Swimming Pool
Average price: ฿1,499
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Airport Villa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Airport Villa.
About Phuket Airport Villa
Phuket Airport Villa is located at 23/4 Moo , T.sako, Thalan, Phuket in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. Phuket Airport Villa located in the Phuket Airpor, the hotel is adjacent to Phuket town. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and provides free Wi Fi. Phuket Airport Villa equipped with cable / Satellite T, air conditione, Separate Shower Room r and free toiletries. Phuket Airport Villa provide taxi booking servic, free luggage storag, the hotel has a free public parking area
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the Phuket Airport Villa in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Luna - The Luna is located at 19/9 Moo 1 Soi Naiyang 16 Tambon Sa Khu Aumper Thalang in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249. Continue Reading
- Maya Phuket Airport Hotel - Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,081. Continue Reading
- Airport Mansion Phuket - Airport Mansion Phuket is located at 66/8 M.6 MAIKHAO THALANG in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,217. Continue Reading
- Sirikul Mansion - Sirikul Mansion is located at 15/43 Soi Naiyang 13, Moo1, Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Tanamas House - Tanamas House is located at 57/16 Moo1, Nai Yang Beach, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,049. Continue Reading
- Le Fay Airport Residence - Le Fay Airport Residence is located at 34/30 Moo 6, Baan Boh Sai, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort - Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort is located at 120, 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿46,673. Continue Reading
- Proud Phuket Hotel - Proud Phuket Hotel is located at 135, Soi Naiyang 2, Saku, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,685. Continue Reading
- Panphuree Residence - Panphuree Residence is located at 15/47 Soi Naiyang 13/1, Sakhu, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,637. Continue Reading
- David Residence - David Residence is located at 36/7 Moo 6, Maikhow,Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Airport Villa, Thalang and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Phuket Airport Villa in Thalang and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Phuket Airport Villa in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phuket Airport Villa, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phuket Airport Villa, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Airport Villa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phuket Airport Villa, or around Thalang on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Phuket Airport Villa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Airport Villa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Airport Villa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Airport Villa or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Airport Villa or Thalang on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Phuket Airport Villa or Thalang have?
The Phuket Airport Villa offers a guest rating of 7.4and there is: Hotel 18 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Concierge service and Swimming Pool. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Phuket Airport Villa and Thalang, simply follow the Phuket Airport Villa page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Airport Villa for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Airport Villa to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Phuket Airport Villa and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the Phuket Airport Villa but also interested in purchasing a Thalang house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phuket Airport Villa. Here to help 🙂