Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, located at 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,044.
Name: Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Swimming Pool
Average price: ฿1,044 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort.
About Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort
Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is located at 76/2, Moo , Sak, Thalan, Phuket in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. When you stay at Phuket – Naiyang Sonwa Resort in Sa Kh, you’ll be near the airpor, within a 5-minute drive of Nai Yang Beach and Sirinat National Park. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Mai Khao Beach and 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Bang Tao Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and a television in a common area. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Naiyang Sonwa Restauran, a restaurant which specializes in Thai cuisin, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established.The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. PlacesThe Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs.At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat.The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
- The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel - The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel is located at 19/16, Soi Naiyang16, Moo1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,757. Continue Reading
- The Rubber Hotel - The Rubber Hotel is located at 359/16 Moo 1,T. Thep Krasattri,Talang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,007. Continue Reading
- Le Fay Airport Residence - Le Fay Airport Residence is located at 34/30 Moo 6, Baan Boh Sai, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Maya Phuket Airport Hotel - Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,081. Continue Reading
- Nice Nap - Nice Nap is located at 129/10 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay - Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay is located at 14/7 Moo 1, Sanambin Road, Mai Khao Beach in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Naiyang Tour Room for Rent - Naiyang Tour Room for Rent is located at 129/102 Moo. 1 Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,566. Continue Reading
- NU Phuket Airport Residence - NU Phuket Airport Residence is located at 69/3 - 4 Moo 6, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Panphuree Residence - Panphuree Residence is located at 15/47 Soi Naiyang 13/1, Sakhu, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,637. Continue Reading
- Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort - Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort is located at 120, 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿46,673. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Thalang & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Thalang and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, or around Thalang on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort or Thalang on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Thalang property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort. Here to help 🙂