NU Phuket Airport Residence, located at 69/3 – 4 Moo 6, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿800.
Name: NU Phuket Airport Residence
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 69/3 – 4 Moo 6, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 6.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿800
Booking: To book, and to see more details of NU Phuket Airport Residence, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to NU Phuket Airport Residence.
About NU Phuket Airport Residence
NU Phuket Airport Residence is located at 69/3 – 4 Moo , Mai Kha, Thalan, Phuket in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. When you stay at Nu Phuket Airport Residence in Mai Kha, you’ll be near the airpor, a 3-minute drive from Mai Khao Beach and 5 minutes from Nai Yang Beach. This hostel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Bang Tao Beach and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Sirinat National Park.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, housekeeping is provided dail, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the NU Phuket Airport Residence in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- David Residence - David Residence is located at 36/7 Moo 6, Maikhow,Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel - Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel is located at 39/8 Moo 6, Soi Tantawanit, Soi Family Mart, Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿953. Continue Reading
- NU Phuket Airport Residence - NU Phuket Airport Residence is located at 69/3 - 4 Moo 6, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Sirikul Mansion - Sirikul Mansion is located at 15/43 Soi Naiyang 13, Moo1, Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Anantara Layan Phuket Resort - Anantara Layan Phuket Resort is located at 168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, Arabic, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort - Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is located at 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket - Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket is located at Soi Bangmalauw 2/2 in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, Wifi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel - The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel is located at 19/16, Soi Naiyang16, Moo1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,757. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay - Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay is located at 14/7 Moo 1, Sanambin Road, Mai Khao Beach in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort - Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort is located at 120, 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿46,673. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
NU Phuket Airport Residence, Thalang and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the NU Phuket Airport Residence in Thalang and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the NU Phuket Airport Residence in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the NU Phuket Airport Residence, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the NU Phuket Airport Residence, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the NU Phuket Airport Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in NU Phuket Airport Residence, or around Thalang on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the NU Phuket Airport Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the NU Phuket Airport Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the NU Phuket Airport Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the NU Phuket Airport Residence or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around NU Phuket Airport Residence or Thalang on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the NU Phuket Airport Residence or Thalang have?
The NU Phuket Airport Residence offers a guest rating of 6.4and there is: Hotel 19 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Laundry service - Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the NU Phuket Airport Residence and Thalang, simply follow the NU Phuket Airport Residence page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the NU Phuket Airport Residence for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the NU Phuket Airport Residence to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the NU Phuket Airport Residence and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the NU Phuket Airport Residence but also interested in purchasing a Thalang apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the NU Phuket Airport Residence. Here to help 🙂