Nice Nap, located at 129/10 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hostel amenities including: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿777.
Name: Nice Nap
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 129/10 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:30 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿777 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Nice Nap, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Nice Nap.
About Nice Nap
Nice Nap is located at 129/10 Moo , Sakh, Thalan, Phuket in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. When you stay at Nice Nap Hostel in Sa Kh, you’ll be by the se, within a 5-minute drive of Nai Yang Beach and Mai Khao Beach. This hostel is 7.4 mi (12 km) from Bang Tao Beach and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Sirinat National Park.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, dry cleaning/laundry service, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established.The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. PlacesThe Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs.At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat.The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
- Maya Phuket Airport Hotel - Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,081. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel - Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel is located at 39/8 Moo 6, Soi Tantawanit, Soi Family Mart, Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿953. Continue Reading
- Holland Resort Phuket - Holland Resort Phuket is located at 69/80 Moo 3 Soi Chujit Ruampattana Road in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,618. Continue Reading
- S2 Airport Residence - S2 Airport Residence is located at 89/7 Moo 1 Naiyang Soi 16, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay - Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay is located at 14/7 Moo 1, Sanambin Road, Mai Khao Beach in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Nice Nap - Nice Nap is located at 129/10 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Ruen Tai Boutique - Ruen Tai Boutique is located at 94/4 Moo 1 Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Canal Resort - Canal Resort is located at 3/87 Moo 1 Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort - Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is located at 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort - Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort is located at 120, 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿46,673. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Thalang & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Thalang and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Nice Nap, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Nice Nap, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Nice Nap, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Nice Nap, or around Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Nice Nap for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Nice Nap, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Nice Nap is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Nice Nap or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Nice Nap or Thalang on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Nice Nap try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Nice Nap for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Nice Nap to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Nice Nap and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Thalang property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Nice Nap. Here to help 🙂