Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, located at 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language, a guest rating of 7.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,081.
Name: Maya Phuket Airport Hotel
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Gym
Average price: ฿1,081
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Maya Phuket Airport Hotel.
About Maya Phuket Airport Hotel
Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 12, Moo , Sako, Thalang in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Maya Phuket Hotel” is set in Thalang. It boasts a convenient location within 26 km from the historic city center.Hotel features This cozy on-site restaurant offers a wide variety of international and local dishes. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Store your valuables in the locker. Use the hotel fitness center to keep up with your workout schedule. Take a dip in a swimming pool. Parking is available near the hotel area. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Anantara Layan Phuket Resort - Anantara Layan Phuket Resort is located at 168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, Arabic, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809. Continue Reading
- The Luna - The Luna is located at 19/9 Moo 1 Soi Naiyang 16 Tambon Sa Khu Aumper Thalang in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249. Continue Reading
- Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort - Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort is located at 120, 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿46,673. Continue Reading
- Naiyang Tour Room for Rent - Naiyang Tour Room for Rent is located at 129/102 Moo. 1 Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,566. Continue Reading
- Sirikul Mansion - Sirikul Mansion is located at 15/43 Soi Naiyang 13, Moo1, Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Naiyang Discovery Beach Resort - Naiyang Discovery Beach Resort is located at 90/34 Moo 5 T. Saku A. Thalang in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- The Rubber Hotel - The Rubber Hotel is located at 359/16 Moo 1,T. Thep Krasattri,Talang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,007. Continue Reading
- NU Phuket Airport Residence - NU Phuket Airport Residence is located at 69/3 - 4 Moo 6, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- S2 Airport Residence - S2 Airport Residence is located at 89/7 Moo 1 Naiyang Soi 16, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel - The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel is located at 19/16, Soi Naiyang16, Moo1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,757. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, Thalang and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel in Thalang and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, or around Thalang on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Maya Phuket Airport Hotel or Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel or Thalang have?
The Maya Phuket Airport Hotel offers a guest rating of 7.8and there is: Hotel 83 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Concierge service and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel and Thalang, simply follow the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Thalang apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Maya Phuket Airport Hotel. Here to help 🙂