Holland Resort Phuket, located at 69/80 Moo 3 Soi Chujit Ruampattana Road in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,618.
Name: Holland Resort Phuket
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 69/80 Moo 3 Soi Chujit Ruampattana Road
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿2,618
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Holland Resort Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Holland Resort Phuket.
About Holland Resort Phuket
Holland Resort Phuket is located at 69/80 Moo 3 Soi Chujit Ruampattana Road in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Holland Resort Phuket” is situated within 2 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the Holland Resort Phuket in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel - Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel is located at 39/8 Moo 6, Soi Tantawanit, Soi Family Mart, Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿953. Continue Reading
- Marina Express-AVIATOR-Phuket Airport - Marina Express-AVIATOR-Phuket Airport is located at 130 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket Airport, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,409. Continue Reading
- Le Fay Airport Residence - Le Fay Airport Residence is located at 34/30 Moo 6, Baan Boh Sai, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- NU Phuket Airport Residence - NU Phuket Airport Residence is located at 69/3 - 4 Moo 6, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Anantara Layan Phuket Resort - Anantara Layan Phuket Resort is located at 168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, Arabic, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809. Continue Reading
- Khao Oat airport - Khao Oat airport is located at 34/11 Moo 6, Soi Naiyang 13, Maikhao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Nice Nap - Nice Nap is located at 129/10 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Maya Phuket Airport Hotel - Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,081. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort - Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is located at 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket - Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket is located at Soi Bangmalauw 2/2 in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, Wifi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Holland Resort Phuket, Thalang and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Holland Resort Phuket in Thalang and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Holland Resort Phuket in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Holland Resort Phuket, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Holland Resort Phuket, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Holland Resort Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Holland Resort Phuket, or around Thalang on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Holland Resort Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Holland Resort Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Holland Resort Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Holland Resort Phuket or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Holland Resort Phuket or Thalang on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Holland Resort Phuket or Thalang have?
The Holland Resort Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.3and there is: . The Resorts main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Holland Resort Phuket and Thalang, simply follow the Holland Resort Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Holland Resort Phuket for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Holland Resort Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Holland Resort Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the Holland Resort Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Thalang house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Holland Resort Phuket. Here to help 🙂